Okay mabie not five years ago... like 2 years or 3 years ago .
Muwahahaha Muwahahaha 16-17, F 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Depression

Five years ago you were a baby. Happiness meant different things. Now you are growing up. The definition of happiness is changing for you. You must try to find what will make you happy before needing to feel happy. You have to define what happiness means for you ? Is is getting / buying a new thing ? relationship ? travel ? knowledge ? wealth ? God / Sprituality ? What do you crave most ?

Best Answer

I feel you, and I think the most important thing right now is to maintain stability and contentedness. You don't have to push yourself to become happy right away, but attempt to get yourself going with something, anything productive and harmless to first get yourself out of this depression. Also if it helps, if you were happy once, you could be again.

Best Answer

I read what happened to you in some of the comments. I got some advice, find out why they're bullying you. I mean, people don't always just bully you for no reason, unless they got a grudge against you.

Comment down if you know or found out why, it'll be helpful.

Remember you're not the only one in the whole world who is like you, being bullied in school. I'm also depressed too, but it's because I've changed countries and schools a lot and had trouble keeping my friendship together since I was like ever, but that's another story.

Always stay strong, you might not know how stay strong but being and thinking positive may help you. Tell the people the rumors aren't true, even if they don't trust you should never forget it. You should have friends to help you in school.

BE STRONG!!!!! :)

Best Answer

Hey thanks for your answere! But yes I do know what else is bothering me... But I don't want to post it on hear...

Best Answer

it ok! But how long has this been going on? you should've tried something since then

Best Answer

The bullying has been appening for 6 years. I have tried to get her in trubble told the teacher like four times and she denied it.

Best Answer

Yikes that is bad! why don't you try 'showing' off something you're good at. Or just think positive, maybe you got a low score in a test and the people found out and told everyone, you should just laugh it off, you'll do better next time.( that's what I do, I always have the lowest in my class^_^)
getting involve with clubs and activities will help too, making more friends will having people realize all the rumors about you aren't true, with them on your side, there are a lot of possibility the rumors and bullying will end.

Best Answer

look at yuor avatar, worked for me.

Best Answer

People look their entire lives for that kind of happiness, I think its always with us and gets even stronger when you raise children of your own.

Best Answer

I wish I could help...I'm depressed too. I will be a friend to listen and talk, if that will help.

Best Answer

You are somehow recalling how happy you were when you were 10 or younger... ?

Best Answer

Yup...

Best Answer

That just seems strange, since a ten year old is into completely different things than a fifteen year old, same with a 6 and 10 year old.
Happiness within these time frames would change too. If you are a 15 year old, wishing to be 10, then .. long story short, going back five years in the portion of the human life means becoming SO much stupider. Are you saying that you just want stupid bliss?

Best Answer

I'm saying I want to be happy like I once was...

Best Answer

What happened 5 years ago?

Best Answer

Got bullyd, people made fake rumers about me. No one would talk or be my friend. Ever since then I wanted to punch her in the face...

Best Answer

Their is lots more...

Best Answer

Who is she...... and Why do you want to Punch her?

Best Answer

Have you asked any one for help? - parents if young, a friend, a teacher?

Best Answer

I was bullied also! It was no fun then but, I am strong now.

Best Answer

lPunching doesn't help anyone. Talking makes the soul stronger. Lies shouldn't matter unless if they are true. Talk about your pains and hurts. With time you will feel better.

Best Answer

I have asked the teacher to help but when she did `----Cassidy--- denied it...

Best Answer

If you are still feeling like this due to an event that took place five years ago I would suggest that you let your parents know and ask if you can see a counselor to help you sort through the feelings so they no longer control you from the inside out..... I think it would help you get your youth back and to become a healthier adult for the future. (((hugs)))

Best Answer