I've been second hand smoking almost my whole life and im jusr now learning of the problems it can cause im so scared im almost in tears idk what to do D;
happygirl2234 happygirl2234 16-17, F 4 Answers Aug 28 in Health

There have been no definitive studies proving a link between second hand smoke and disease. In fact, quite the opposite. To wit: http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/

Best Answer

cross your fingers, hope for the rest, and realise most of us are in that position. At least you weren't smoking your whole life.

Best Answer

yea but theres such a long list of problems breast cancer lung cancer asthma problems stroke the list is so long :(

Best Answer

you can live a long happy life avoiding all the things that could possibly give you cancer and BOOM! one day you just get it, cancer happens for all sorts of reasons, look :) you get one life, you do what you can to be healthy, the most important thing is to live while you can, being in a constant state of terror isn't living. Be happy not scared.

Best Answer

everyone has been second hand smoking for thier whole lives. why tears? that stuff rarly happens cus so many people smoke

Best Answer

that's not what I just read said

Best Answer

so?it was prob the internet.news flash internet lies.if your scared to get really sick or dieing...pritty much everything people do has a chance of killing them/getting them sick but it doesnt usually happen

Best Answer

Lots of stuff can cause proublums don't mean it can your be fine

Best Answer

right....

Best Answer

Nothing going to happen to you. So I'd would not worry about it

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Are you a timed shy girl

Best Answer

what dose that have to do with anything?

Best Answer

Mostly shy timed girls get scared like you do

Best Answer