lynnc56 lynnc56 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I know exactly how you feel. But in life you cant waste your time on people who dont bother with you. There is someone out there who loves and cares about you and every moment you spend being sad about the old person you are wasting because you could be loving the people who love you. When you find someone else you will have completely forgotten and all you will have is regrets of all the time you have wasted. It takes alot of courage it doesn't matter how much you love someone if they dont love you back.

Best Answer

your not pathetic, the person on the other end of those emotions is the pathetic one. it is natural to love...just as it is natural to miss someone you love. what's not natural is the inability to express love or in his case, the absence of love. understand that most men contend w/ relationships the same. either they love u too much and want to tell u everyday or they don't love u, but lack the courage to tell you so, b/c they fear your absence from their lives. its ok for them to move on, but they've got to hold on to u...just in case. listen, your heart and mind have been screaming at you for quite some time, but u refuse to listen. go to the mirror and take a long look at yourself. i mean, literally...walk up to a mirror, & give yourself a once over. look at your hair, your eyes, your ears, your nose & your mouth. take a moment to appreciate all that is there, even the things you don't like. if you can continue to look into the eyes of the person staring back at you and feel that she deserves to be mistreated, that she's not worthy of love and respect. then continue your life wishing, hoping and waiting on mr. selfish. but if you can gaze into the eyes of that lovely creature, that is yourself and know with certainty that the lack of love and inadequate admiration she's receiving is, unwarranted and unfair. allow the tears to fall, all of them...make sure that you give yourself a good cry. then wash your face, dry your tears and walk away...into a world of self-love and self-discovery.

Best Answer

Here's the first step, don't get into any relationships. If someone really cares about you they will wait until you're ready. You're in a vulnerable state, and much more likely to be taken advantage of, plus you're really hot lets ****.

Best Answer

life experiences.

Best Answer

Missing someone especially a former mate who doesn't miss you, is a terrible feeling. I've been in this boat for months now since she broke up with me. I wish these feelings had an off switch. All you can do is take one day at a time, and try to find someone who would miss you if you were gone and love you unconditionally. Unfortunately, I've yet to experience either of those. I send you the best of wishes and hope you find true unconditional love from someone who thinks the world of you, and who needs you as much as you need them. I hope I find the same thing one day. I hope.

Best Answer