miracle98 miracle98 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 24 in Dating & Relationships

Well a little empathy goes a long way.

Best Answer

Then say something else. Like, 'today I'm going to try...'

Best Answer

Why ? Do you sympathise with their frustration ?

Best Answer

Why? Are you talking about their lack of will to try to do something .... or are you talking about bad grammar?

Best Answer

Its just played out, everybody says it too much.

Best Answer

You know what bugs me is people saying 'deal' instead of 'deal with...' something. The expression is 'he can't deal WITH that' but for some inane reason people aren't completing the expression and now it comes out like nonsense. And the 'can't even...' is meant to be used when you've used up all your 'can'ts...' and then you get to your final 'can't ..' and say 'and I can't EVEN do that....' (*if that makes sense. English is wrecked - soon we'll all sound like Shakespeare if we talk in English and every one will be talking like Tom Hanks and Halle Berry in the future scenes in Cloud Atlas!)

Best Answer

Yup i could care a less though, i'm not here to correct other peoples grammar mistakes.. I'm not an english teacher, and i most defintley dont want to be one.

Best Answer

Fair enough, neither am I, I was adding my pet dislike to yours because I thought it was similar and I was an ESL teacher (English as a second language). However, I'm a bit surprised you mentioned this subject since you're not interested in grammar and English. ;-)

Best Answer

sorry I can't even say what

Best Answer