Am I sick or something? depression? I just really have a hard time to not sleep during the day...
sahikat sahikat 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 22 in Health

Try doing sports, like pool or bicycle, or jogging, once-twice a week, our physics related to mental condition a lot, u will feel urself encouraged for more

Best Answer

go to the doctor. you really shouldnt want people on this site diagnosing you

Best Answer

Is that really a reason to bother a doctor.. :/ ?

Best Answer

Heard of Chronic Fatigue?

Best Answer

oh , thankyou! I will look it up

Best Answer

It could be many things, but might be worth speaking to your doctor about it.

Best Answer

hrm.. well if it doesn't get any better then I guess I have to..

Best Answer

how much do you sleep at night ? do you exercise ? what type of foods do you eat ?

Best Answer

I sleep enough.. go to bed at 1 am wake up around 9 am maybe.. most of the time I'm so tired that I go sleep for another 2-3 hours..

I don't exercise rightnow because I have a problem with my knee ..I'm waiting for it to heal

and I try to eat healthy rightnow and trying to change my whole habits for one to two months already.. so veggies and apples etc...now and then I eat chocolate but rarely...

Best Answer

your going to bed to late. your quite young and your body does need more sleep for the growing thats going on... Sounds daft, but it is also the perfect time to start bed time rituals, if you have a bath before bed it'l prepare your body to relax, you'll be able to fall asleep earlier and wake up at the same time feeling more refreshed, naturally your getting about the right hours of sleep, they're just not consecutive. :)

Best Answer