Doesn't Will Smith & his gay wife make enough cash already?
flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 26 Answers Jun 18, 2012

i sorry shes ugly asf

Best Answer

Sorry, but she is pretty homely. Actually I don't think her dad is ugly though. He's not textbook handsome but I think he's nice looking and I think Jada is pretty. Sadly, however, their daughter is very unattractive.

Best Answer

More like dayum ugly!

Best Answer

She is ugly and so is her dad. FYI Jada is so gay and so is Will. Jada and Will are so not good parents. They need to pull her back and spend time teaching about everything she is lacking up to this point. Shame on Will and Jada they are lost souls.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more, she looks like her dad in a wig which means she looks like a middle aged man.

Best Answer

Yeah a fugly, skinny man.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with will smith, He looks totally fine, he doesn't look ugly at all. It's his wife! Jada is the most fuggliest women i have ever seen...Will should have never left Sheree Fletcher, she is way prettier than Jada. Jada should eat some food, she is so skinny!

Best Answer

dont be such a little *** face. shes gorgeus just wish her hair grew back faster

Best Answer

Wake up. She's fugly!!

Best Answer

Esta Bien fea, She is one ugly little girl, her dad isn't even tha cute, he is ugly too. Ladies, please, if you want cute daughters know that the daddy you pick for them is the face you will be looking at when your daughter grows up. My Dad was gorgeous, and because my mother was smart in picking a husband, I have a beautiful face. I married a cute man, so I KNOW my daughter will at the very least be between cute to insanely attractive.

Best Answer

You are lucky because Willow Smith really was hit with the ugly stick...

Best Answer

Yo shut up and stop saying mean things about her.

Best Answer

Why should I???

Best Answer

You're so beautiful? Where's your picture?

Best Answer

Yes I am! Suck it up.

Best Answer

**** you!
Your such a ***** to ugly people, and will isn't even ugly.
***** FACE

Best Answer

I don't think she's ugly, I mean every kid has their awkward/ugly stages. But I think it's just her ears, hopefully she'll grow into them one day lol

Best Answer

Not to mention the god awful clothes.

Best Answer

Try to avoid mirrors hey?

Best Answer

the whole family is fugly

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Willow smith is not ugly and Will Smiths wife is not gay.

Best Answer

Exactly. Haters will always hate.

Best Answer

I agree, will smith is not ugly! his wife is! She is a gay ****!

Best Answer

YES she is & YES she is. So there!

Best Answer

I don't think she's ugly.<br />
I think it's shameful that her parents are pushing both her and her brother in to the limelight (they're kids -- they should be living as such, know what I mean?), especially when there are so many other people out there who are talented that work hard to get noticed meanwhile the kids to celebrities get a one-way ticket in to the business, but who knows...maybe she and her brother will grow-up to be very smart and private people who want to be something else like a doctor or something (which might be rare nowadays -- but you never know.)

Best Answer

She is cute. She just needs to grow her hair back.

Best Answer

Her ears are big but I don't find her ugly at all. She's a cute kid.

Best Answer

She is GORGEOUS. Im envy her. So do all you haters because she is BEAUTIFUL! Jus a lil skinny that's all but she grow up and have a AMAZING body too .. Or i hope that she does. But you've especially got to love them eyes. Yes, she has a unique sense of style but you cant judge a kid. Doubt she's being push into the limelight. Maybe she wants a little bit of a spotlight. Stop hating...

Best Answer

Yeah, shame her parents tell her she's beautiful & talented when she clearly is NOT either.

Best Answer

She is PRETTY, stop hating!
She just needs to gain a bit of weight and a nicer figure.
Your just some random hater that's jealous or somewhat really what to put out there the word that she is "ugly" when she isn't! What's the worst part is that she or anyone important to her is even going to see your bullshit your saying. Keep talking like someone cares. I'm not saying no more, I've made my point. Ama move on with my life whilst you keep hating... if that's entertaining to you, keep on hating on someone who couldn't care less and not even know about your entire existence - you'll just be that unknown hater to US whereas, to HER.. well, she wouldn't even know :)

Best Answer

Aye if yuh talk **** bout someones kid, then yur kid will be ugly. Nd to the " best chosen answer" dont be so cocky with it. Yeah yuh may be so called "beautiful" but yur cockiness nd attitude is UGLY AF. And btw , no one asked yuh if she was pretty r not.?? Lol

Best Answer

RU ugly too?

Best Answer

I wave my hair back and forth!

Best Answer

No your wrong

Best Answer

I don t get why people are so busy with calling other ( most of the time succesfull) people ugly... and wondering what that people see when they look in the mirror...<br />
It make sense When you are not satisfied with yourself, you will put other people down.<br />
Why should you call a nice/smart/kind and talented girl ugly? And even if she wasn't all that... so what???<br />
What you do and say to someone else, you l do and say to yourself...remember that!

Best Answer

Da Fuqqqq Flowerchild555 is kind of bitcchhhyyyyy HAHAHAHA!! Lol Leave her alone...if Yhuu Wanna Do Somethinqq About Willow Smith Then Do Summthinqq HAHAHA~!

Best Answer

Thats mean.Im sure she is happy enough with her lot in life!.

Best Answer