camoflaugegirl3 camoflaugegirl3 16-17, F 7 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You are only human, as it was once said. "To error is human, to forgive is devine." <br />
Please don't be so hard on yourself. <br />
Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Get used to it, Kid, it's called life. You're never going to make everyone happy, so look after yourself first, to hell with what others think.<br />
It's your life, not theirs.

Best Answer

don't be so hard on yourself. We're all made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Best Answer

I am 33 and I am still in the way of most people and I have yet to figure out how to not screw up most things I do not think perfect exists I think it is a bedtime story told to scare children

Best Answer

It's about time you apologized.....no really , screwing up is part of the learning process and learning is part of the living process :)

Best Answer

Nobody is perfect, but you are closer than most people. Why do you think you need to apologise?

Best Answer

cause everone keeps yelling at me and flipping out on me!!!

Best Answer

Perfect is overrated

Best Answer