By wasting my time I mean that I am basically incapable of focusing on anything but his absence. It's starting to really affect me. You would think it gets easier but it really doesn't and i just can't stand the thought of having to say goodbye continuously for the next 3.5 years. I just miss him a lot. There's just a lot going on right now. All I want is to be with him and see him in person. Even freaking letters have gotten expensive, 98cents for a regular letter to japan. AH.
freehope freehope 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 29, 2012

a man in uniform how sexy

Best Answer

Haha dress blues..

Best Answer

can you contact me please my boyfriend is leaving to the Marines and I don't know what to do I don't know if I can wait I really love him<br />
stephsantini18@gmail.com

Best Answer

you can message me on here

Best Answer

Look your man maybe in the army but he thinks of you 24/7 and you want to cheat on him? My dad was in the army, yes he did come back to us, but my mom waited and waited every day for him if you love someone that much you need to wait and wait till he comes back!

Best Answer

I do NOT want to cheat him. I could never do that.
You got that completely wrong, maybe due to my misleading wording. I LOVE him. I'm just scared. And he's in the marines, not army.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry I'm only 13 and I have ADHD so I'm kinda slow, if you pray a lot he will come back that's what my mom did by waiting for him, God will keep him safe, he did for my dad

Best Answer

I don't believe in god. I don't pray. I just hope.
I'm glad your dad is safe and happy with your mom though :) They are very lucky.

Best Answer

Thank you, well just keep hoping best wishs

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

If you feel that this might be a waste of time, then you probably aren't ready for a committed relationship.

Best Answer

I worded it wrong due to the word limit. I know it's not a waste of time. I'm just scared. Scared of what the future might hold. Since he joined, I'm always scared and sleep deprived due to a 13 hour time difference. It's worth it, seeing him is worth it. Just the months in between are hard. I just wanted to vent, sometimes i need to do that.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry. I thought you were feeling you were wasting your time on him. I'm sorry you're lonely. I know how difficult it is having your loved one far away for a long period of time.

Best Answer

No, not at all. It just sucks. It's a lot deal with and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle it. The only way out would be to get married but I don't believe in that and don't want to marry so young for this reason. I'd rather be patient. Today is just one of those days where it gets reeeeally hard and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Im sorry you know this feeling, no one should have to.

Best Answer

It is difficult. Each day apart feels like a week. Each week feels like a month, and the months are eternal. Then they show up and they are there for a few days, and those days feel as if they flew by in an hour. It is tough.

Best Answer

I know right! He got 7 days of leave instead of a whole month before he went to japan. 7 days. And now we're apart for 18-24 months. I don't know how to handle it.

Best Answer

You are very young. Get into some kind of physical activity. Sports or join a gym, or a dancercize class. It seems like it shouldn't work, but I think if you can get yourself involved in something like that, you will feel much better about it and the time will pass more quickly. It's something to think about anyhow.

Best Answer

I dance, a lot. I take the hardest classes my school offers. It doesn't matter, I'm busy and stressed but still think about him 24/7. I'm young, it's an advantage because i still have lots of time. I just want to spend that time with him. Everyone always says, you're young you may find someone else but no, i don't want to find someone else. He makes me happier than anything in this world but his absence also makes me more miserable than i've ever felt. Worst thing is, i can't tell him. I can't go and cry to him about it because he'll feel horrible and i don't want that.

Best Answer

Nope, you don't want to cry at him. He is committed. It will only hurt him to hear you cry. So, you don't want to do that. But you need some kind of an emotional outlet. How about boxing at the local gym. I don't mean the place where boxers go, but an exercise gym, using the punching bags and the big heavy bag. Just go to it. punch and punch and punch.

Best Answer

dance and my classes kind of take up ALL of my time. If you want to you can message me. I like talking to you, so far!

Best Answer

I can't message you. You are a youth and I am not. I like talking to you too. Maybe when you ARE 18, then we can talk.

Best Answer

I didn't know there's something wrong with talking to people older than me..? it's just chatting.

Best Answer

No, you don't understand. It has to do with the privacy setting. An adult can't even click on your profile without getting the back off warning. We are not allowed to access your profile, or message you.

Best Answer

oh wow. Sorry, yea i didn't know that.

Best Answer

Now you do. It is to protect the youngsters from being bothered by the dirty old pervs on here. There are a few.

Best Answer

Is there no way to email, or skype? Does he have access to computer time?

Best Answer

we use FaceTime. But its a 13 hour time difference which makes talking very rare and difficult. There's never enough time..

Best Answer

That's too bad. It makes me think of that movie Ladyhawke; where they could only be together for a brief moment at sunset and sunrise.

Best Answer

You have a life it is up to you... Do you want to be a sit around girlfriend or not...<br />
My opinion is let him live the life he chose...

Best Answer

I am letting him live his life. I'm not a fan of the military but that doesn't matter. I was with him before all this and will be afterwards too, it's his decision and I support him because thats all i can do from the distance.

Best Answer

Well you answered your own question... be with him...

Best Answer

No, I want to be happy. I'm happy with him. Being with him will not be possible for the next 3.5 years. Only way out would be to get married but theres no way we'll do that.

Best Answer

You could ask that question about anybody. If you're bf is a marine, chances are hes a decent guy. Don't sweat it. He ll be home soon.

Best Answer

He is a marine! Currently in japan, for... too long.

Best Answer

At least hes not in Afghanistan.

Best Answer

That's true. Haha, I tell myself that everyday.

Best Answer

Just remember that he will be a different person from who he was going into basic training in some ways

Best Answer

he went to bootcamp half a year ago, he has changed yes. But not in a bad way.

Best Answer

There's always hope. If you really care for him and he really cares for you, then staying loyal while he is deployed, is the world to him.

Best Answer

He's not deployed, only stationed in japan. I am staying loyal, i always will. I don't think i'm capable of cheating.

Best Answer