VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Food

I drink water all the time. It is no big deal. You get your vitamins through food sources. Spinach for calcium and oranges for vitamin C.

Best Answer

I drank only water for 3 months straight. But I don't really know how to help you lol. It was easy for me because I love water. But I can tell you it did tremendous things for my skin and my complexion. Your face will thank you :)

Best Answer

That doesn't sound too healthy... but do whatchoo do. Id recommend substituting milk for apple juice, which has natural sugars and fiber to help balance out you system its my number one fasting regime, and you don't feel fatigued at all. Good luck in your sipspedition:)

Best Answer

i dunno, dude... I feel like it's so excessively demanded that all sugar is bad for you, but I've been eating a lot.... A LOT of fruit lately, and I honestly feel better now than I have in the years of low sugar or no sugar eating. I look better too, my skin is phenomenal.. I think processed sugar is what we should be avoiding, but not natural sugars, like fruit and veg.

Best Answer