It's only four years, not a life time. Be who you are, don't try to put on a facade. And if the 'cool' kids don't like you, remember, when they get older, they won't be so cool. Study, try not to get lunch detention like I did, and if you must tell a teacher off, wait till the end of your senior year, 'cause if you don't, they can make your time at school suck! (Been there, done that!!)

Best Answer

Just be proud of who you are. Don't be scared to be yourself. Remember everyone else is nervous too, some more than you are. Look for someone to encourage.

Best Answer

aww that makes me feel better about going to high school

Best Answer

I just graduated this year, and from my experience i will say nothing in highschool matters, nothing follows you through your life except for of course grades because they can determine which college you get into and THAT does matter. I did horribly and had to work my butt off senior year to get good grades to get into college. It would be so much easier and less stressful (and also helped me get a scholorship or into a better college) if i had just done my work and studied. That probably sounds so blah but it really is what i've realized in the long run. Dont worry about other people, and what theyre doing. Think "how is this going to better myself? How does this contribute to my life, well being, and success?" If it doesnt i dont recommend doing it. I went to a very diverse high school and still didnt really have a "group" but i was just fine bopping around lol. Just keep on chuggin through when things get rough, nothing bad or stressful lasts forever. I didnt go to prom or homecoming or parties and i'm just as accepted and have just as many friends as anyone else. Also be nice to people and theyll be nice to you, you get what you give.

Best Answer

Lol it's going to suck ***!!!! Freshman year sucks an is kinda scary

Just don't ditch

Best Answer

Enjoy it.

Best Answer

Go find a senior to date

Best Answer

I'm a freshman

Best Answer