Are they just screaming for attention?
jlimones jlimones 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Health

They are feeding off the attention. Don't feed them.

Best Answer

Your right

Best Answer

I don't know, all of a sudden, almost everyone I know cuts.

Best Answer

It's sad and then they want to get as much attention from it as possible

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

The internet has certainly given it a platform it never had before.

Best Answer

apparently it has been popular for years

Best Answer

It's sad, they are just sad sad people

Best Answer

yes, very depressed, I am talking with one who was raped many times when she was prepubescent

Best Answer

It's very sad but cutting is not the way to go, most of them are kids right? That's what it seems like, I would be as harsh and firm and drill it in how stupid it is

Best Answer

No, they're not. They're influenced by witchcraft.

Best Answer

in your groups you're saying that you're here for any1 that needs a friend ...how should we understand this?

Best Answer

I never said I wouldn't be there if they wanted my help, but I would still tell them they need to snap out of it, it is stupid and gets annoying, I doubt they would want my help and honest opinion

Best Answer

pointing out their flaws isn't being a friend

Best Answer

That's stupid if you were a true friend you would tell them when they are being stupid and need to grow up, and I do to my friends and they know when they Are wrong

Best Answer

well, I know I wouldn't want to be in Your circle

Best Answer

some are really hurt and use it as a coping device. some do it for attention. some say they do for attention. the last to aren't as common as the first. some people are really suffering and need an outlet

Best Answer

It started (as a fad) somewhere in the early 200s. At first only people with psychological issues did it, but now kids are doing it as experimentation or shock value.

Best Answer

Hmm that is crazy, I would lock my kids up and hand cuff them if the did something so stupid like that

Best Answer

That's the problem... They do it when you have not the slightest idea. My step daughter was a cutter... Let me know if you need any help!

Best Answer