I hate young people more often than I hate older people, and I'm only 20, so..maybe. Although I've never really connected with people my age, or people in general.

Best Answer

Just the arrogant ones who think that youth and gadgets make them smarter than everyone. Especially older people. But everyone gets to be young, and then old if they stick around long enough.

Best Answer

BINGO!

Best Answer

So, who is "young people" for a twentysomething? But yah, you're old, might as well get yourself a walker, elastic waist pants, sign up for tai chi classes.

Best Answer

i'm starting to get more and more annoyed by ignorance. i'm right, right?

Best Answer

I am not annoyed by younger people, only amazed. I am amazed at the things that they can do, are encouraged to do, and the things that they become that make the world a much better place.

Old is a state of mind, I believe. Thank God I will never be "old" physialogically and intellectually because that is the way I was born. :)

Best Answer

First off, you're in your 20's. That's still young. But, being 14 myself, I can agree. There's always that 5-year old in CoD who thinks he's just a badass in real life. I'm actually very tech oriented, and this same set of problems is very annoying to me too. Hope we can learn to cope with what the world is becoming!

Best Answer