I agree that introspective people have an innate need to believe there is something/someone much greater than themselves and those around them and it is quite natural. I also think it's a good thing there are people who believe in God in a healthy way (which pretty much doesn't include organized religion) and true spirituality can resolve issues with things like emotion and sanity.

Best Answer

I agree it is a Belief in something higher than ourselves......a unknown entity

Best Answer

Correct, it's a gamble really, based on some sort of emotion or way of thinking.

Best Answer

and people like the idea of good people being rewarded and bad people going to hell.
religion makes people arrogant because they believe that they have chosen the right religion and everybody else is wrong and it makes them feel superior.
religion is the manifestation of superiority.
great question by the way :)

Best Answer

Insane! lol

Best Answer

Sometimes I need that higher power to believe otherwise I would kill someone

Best Answer

I think you are not alone in that, many people kill because of that higher power and many people needs that higher people to live....

I don't mind, I wont meddle nor take part in that.... People can do, think and believe what ever they like, as long as they don't go and hurt or ruin for other people.

Best Answer

"need's that higher POWER* to live" not people... lol typoo... sorry..

Best Answer