Whatever you like best to eat is good. There is no specific breakfast, lunch or dinner food - if you want to mix and match, especially if you live alone, whose going to be hurt?

Me, I often mix toast and a can of Diet Coke - or cinnamon raisin bread and Philadelphia cinnamon cream cheese spread (toast again),

MaryJanine.

Best Answer

I made potjiekos yesterday. Potjie is a soyth african tradition where u make a fire upon which u place a huge cast iron 3 legged pot. U feed the fire with twigs as to keep it simmering but wont burn the food.its like making a stew but smoked tasting. I chose to use beef, onions tomato pumpkin butternut carrots green beans potatoes eggplant celery and a blend of herbs and spices rosemary thyme sage paprika mustard ginger garlic coriander spinach and about 2 litres water and after simmering the whole day u add soya sauce. Serve with rice, bread and salad

Best Answer

breakfast bicuits gravy eggs and sausage <br />
lunch half sandwich bowl of soup<br />
dinner bbqd ribs and salad

Best Answer

Breakfast, try cinnamon raisin bagels w/ strawberry cream cheese and granola in yogurt. Lunch, tuna fish w/ Ritz crackers. Dinner, chicken fajitas.

Best Answer