TrueDirectioner13 TrueDirectioner13 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Family Struggles

Of course not. However, I would not allow that worry to overcome you or affect you, such that you forget who the worry is for. Honestly, I would suggest keeping this worry in mind, if only to love and care for your father more. If, for instance, such a day does come, you would be assured that he felt your love and perhaps in his last moments, it's what allowed him a peace of mind to calmly pass into the next life. Even more, I feel that you should tell your father how worried you are. Your worry, as much as your care and consideration, show how much you love him. Not to mention, he might be worried too.

Best Answer

It's not a bad thing that you're worrying, so don't feel guilty for doing so. Your feelings are completely valid. Being scared for something like that is definitely a normal thing I'd say. Personally, I would have to turn to my faith to help handle the anxiety. Now, I'm not a super religious person, but I am a Christian, and believe in God, pray, etc.<br />
Are you familiar with the verse Phillipians 4:6? It says something along the lines of "Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and be thankful for your blessings."<br />
I love that verse. It's one of the few I am familiar with, and it always brings me a lot of peace.<br />
I will say a prayer for you, your father and the rest of your family. Hugs!

Best Answer

Thanks good answer

Best Answer

No, it's a human thing, may he find a cure so may continue to love him.

Best Answer

It is healthy to understand and acknowledge that there are different outcomes, however just as there is a possibility that he may not make it, there is also a possibility that he will. Regardless of any of those outcomes though, what is important is to focus on the present. He is with you.... live in these moments.

Best Answer

Thank you I feel better that this question was answered now.

Best Answer

It's not a bad thing.

Best Answer

Your worry shows that you care deeply for him. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Thank You

Best Answer

however your feeling is ok... if your worried, then its just the way you feel... and its important to acknowledge that. Its not a bad thing...

Best Answer

What kind of a cancer?

Best Answer

A-L-L Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia

Best Answer

I'm sorry :( The best you can do is spend time together and comfort him.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer