CrazyCatie CrazyCatie 18-21 19 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Force his hand, make the "future" start soon. Invite yourself along on dates, and be politely annoying to his new attempted girlfriend. He'll have to make up his mind.

Best Answer

he told me he wants to just give it time. but he thinks him and i will be together in the future. but in the same sense he is going to berkley next year.

Best Answer

Sounds like emotional torture to me.

Best Answer

you are his just a back up option..like "just in case gurl"... i consider you to rethink .. list out the reason for why they are ex....

Best Answer

Run the other way. That is a situation asking for trouble.

You can't get over your ex if you're still in contact with him. i know it's tough but the best thing to do is delete him from your life and have fun with your friends until you're over him.

Best Answer

Seduce his new girl and runaway with her.

Best Answer

leave him alone he just wants to string you along for booty calls

Best Answer

Kick him in the balls and tell him to **** off.

Best Answer

Don't remain friends for the wrong reasons. Don't be waiting in the wings for it to fail.

Best Answer

Say no!!! Not a good mix at all!!! Putting urself out there like that is total bs and him asking is wrong. That's a disaster just waiting to happen

do urself a favor and RUN!!!

Best Answer

Dont be friends with him, dont have anything to do with him, it will make things a whole lot worse for you.

Best Answer

If he's begging you to be his friend, run. He'll go to you for comfort when he fights with her and that will just hurt. Sorry, stay strong.

Best Answer

Ex and I had coffee in the car,nice,pleasant,, one of the better time we had.

Then we went in to the tax department,And I payed our taxes. Think ,over is over.

Best Answer

Turn around and walk away. Your the one thats gonna get hurt. Its either hes just feeling bad for you so he said that, or keeping you as a reserve. Either way its not a good idea.

Best Answer

stay away..one day, her girl will blame you for anything. and you will be his rebound...

Best Answer

"Friends" is such a bad place to be, "Friends w/ benefits" now that's where it's at...

Best Answer

Stay away.

Best Answer

Stay away from him until you aren't in love with him anymore.

Best Answer

He keeps telling me he loves me and wants us to be together in the future. I really dont want to move on.

Best Answer

Then hes a player. Not the sort of person you want in your life. What is he doing with this other girl if he wants to be with you? I get that you don't want to move on, but you may have to move on.

Best Answer

You are just a back up plan. He feels safer knowing that if the current relationship doesn't work he can run back to you. You need to keep away from him so you can heal.

Best Answer

Good observation!

Best Answer

i see where youre coming from. thank you

Best Answer

I hope it helps.

Best Answer