Slayer95240 Slayer95240 13-15, M 9 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

well, that's normal...but the best way to overcome your fears is to just do it. no letters or notes, no friend as a go between. just walk up to her and ask.

Best Answer

Why do these apparent "13" year olds always leave their age at the end, trying to hard to convince me you are 13, definite PEDO.

Best Answer

Do what

Best Answer

Well you could just ask her the time or something like that.

Best Answer

Say Hi and really look at her when you say it. Pay attention to how she says hi back. Does she say hi and look away or does she look right back at you and smile.(even a little smile counts.) If she looks back with a smile jump right in then with "Hey, can I ask you something?" The rest will be what it will be. Just don't get your heart to wrapped up. I talked to my 34 year old son about his first love and I never realized how it can affect you guys when you feel rejected. "If he only knew then what he knows now."

Best Answer

You're too young to be dating. Stick to your studies and do your best in school.

Best Answer

Dude I'm all A's squat 270 I'm good in studies I haven't slept in days thinking about her I need help not someone telling me I'm to young I've got scolership offers

Best Answer

You ARE thirteen and have many years of practice ahead of you - start now - choke down the fear of rejection now and just ask her - it's something that needs to be experienced eventually - better sooner than later

Best Answer

13? And you guys are dating?

Best Answer

People start do date at 9 now adays

Best Answer

Where do they go? I mean, no one can drive.....

Best Answer

We have people drive us to the mall and stuff

Best Answer

Oh...lol.

Best Answer