jameselkins1 jameselkins1 13-15 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

There's nothing wrong with loving men, women do it, men do it. Can't be anything wrong with somethign everyone does.

Best Answer

Maybe you aren't as straight as you think you are.

Best Answer

I hate to BREAK it to u , but if yur falling in love with yur gay best friend ...yur NOT STRAIGHT

Best Answer

Don't label yourself.

Best Answer

Because clearly you have an connection with him.

Best Answer

you're mentally catching his gayness from hanging around him a lot

Best Answer

You're kindda growing. What I see is that you labelled yourself as straight, and then life happens and the identity "straight" as changes. Do you change and accept it? Fight it? or do nothing?

Best Answer

Don't restrict yourself to a label, but understand that being attracted to both sexes doesn't entitle you to have two significant others. <br />
You'll have to date one or the other, one at a time, unless you're in an open relationship, which you're clearly not.

Best Answer

Who said because he may be bi he can have two partners? I think you've got a dirty mind.

Best Answer

I bring that up for two reasons:
1) Hollywood often makes it seem as though being bi entitles people to two partners.
2) He clearly likes two people and it's causing problems.

Best Answer

It sounds like she knew that, and she was wondering why I'd need to clarify that. It is a fairly common myth, at least in pop culture, so that's why I brought it up.

Best Answer

don't put too much stock in labels. don't identify with an orientation. orientation isn't even a static thing; it changes. you might be bisexual, but just as likely this might be the only guy you ever like. <br />
it's confusing, I know. don't let it scare you. he's probably confused too, trying to figure out if he has a shot with you.

Best Answer