PRAY alot

Best Answer

Best don't get suggestions from me, I'm a cutter so, I think you can guess....

Best Answer

What type of medication you take, you might need a different type.

Best Answer

I've been on and off so many medications, I tried celexa, abilify, lexapro, and a couple others I don't remember

Best Answer

Yep, they are pretty strong medicine. Where is your source of stress? is it from your family?

Best Answer

I've had stress since I was around 11 and 12, I assume it's most from family but for whatever reason I am naturally stressed out because I think too much

Best Answer

I see, you need to relax and calm down and not worry so much. Many stress are caused by unnecessary worrying. So don't take things too serious and chill out a bit.

Best Answer

Well, whats your illness?

Best Answer

I have major depression, border line personality disorder and stress, anxiety, and anger issues..

Best Answer

Honestly, meds drag u and depress u even more MY OPINION. I know people in my family who suffer/ suffered from depression, anxiety, and stress. Meds make u get even more down, gain/lose weight, tired , etc ..etc symptoms. Try going to church and pray ALONG with counseling but u need a good counselor not just any ol one! Keep trying them! Look online for guidance as to helping yourself. The only one I can relate to is "anger". I took anger management classes for awhile. Have u tried those? Try and try to handle ur depression & anxiety naturally. Natural is the best BUT if your at your lowest point consider getting medical attention help!!!

Best Answer

My brother and I have the same problems. He took meds. I didn't. He just got a little crazier. I think you have to work things through without meds. :/ I don't know. Wish you luck.

Best Answer

The best method is not something that goes into the mouth but something that comes out of it. When alcoholism was considered to be a hopeless condition with no possible remedy a bunch of chronic sufferers who met informally to talk frankly about their condition free of judgement or condemnation found that this enabled them to control their drinking one day at a time despite the pessimistic expectations of their respective peers and families. Simply speaking and hearing the truth about their desperate struggle led them to develop a written code of conduct for their meetings and life in general, the world famous 12 Step Program which is still freely available today and has helped millions of alcoholics around the world to achieve sobriety after their doctors, clergy and social workers had given up on them. The method of mutual self- help (one alcoholic helping another to remain sober) has proven to be so successful worldwide that various offshoots have sprung from it, each with a different emphasis. AL-ANON (Friends and families of alcoholics), ALATEEN (Children of alcoholics) and Narcotics Anonymous to name a few employ the same principles as the original AA. Membership is anonymous and the group is funded voluntarily by its members. There are no pledges or contracts involved. Usually no religious or political affiliation is required to begin with but it is not uncommon to see people develop a belief in a supreme being as they make progress toward recovery. Which fellowship to attend is entirely up to the individual and some permit non- members to attend the meetings as observers while they make up their mind if it will work for them or not. You alone can do it but you can't do it alone.

Best Answer

PS. If you would like to chat offline please add me to your circle.

Best Answer