lifetwist lifetwist 18-21, M 6 Answers Jun 18, 2013 in Health

I have been to one sent by my employer . I was running for a position that could jeopardize everyone's job . He asked a lot of questions and had me take some written test . He told me I was too honest and that it wasn't normal lmao I still got the position :)

Best Answer

I've seen various psychiatrists and therapists for the last 30+years.

Best Answer

can I ask why? and why for so long, for the same thing?

Best Answer

Chronic mental illness. And seeing a therapist and psychiatrist for ongoing treatment is par for the course. Not only for treating my disease itself but as continued support and learning life coping skills and for keeping me out of the hospital.

Best Answer

Not yet but a friend back in university asked me to be her subject for her thesis (she took up BS Psych). I'm not sure what happened to her defense though.

Best Answer

I went to a Psychologist once. I told him a bunch of rotten stuff from my life, and he started ************ in front of me. I've never gone back.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, no.

Best Answer

but was it good to you?

Best Answer

I believe you mean "for" me so I will respond with that assumption. Yes, but very trying at the same time.

Best Answer

sorry, i'm not american nor english, I make some mistakes. It's a process of discovering yourself and find your way to solve your problems and provide a better mental health.

Best Answer

I went to a therapist a few times. Made me laugh.

Best Answer

did it helped?

Best Answer

Not really she didn't have anything to help with I guess. I just went because I had to most my problem were gone by then.

Best Answer