so as im starting to fall asleep, i all of the sudden wake up with tingling all over my body and i think i might throw up, but i dont. and i think i also get a pounding heart. ? (soometimes) what does that mean? this happened twice a few days ago and then once more again just a few minutes ago. and im afraid to go back to sleep because i dont want it to happen again. i looked it up and i couldnt find much, but what i found was something about anxiety?
sweetsydchris sweetsydchris 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Health

Dear sweetsydchris,<br />
This site is full of weirdos!! some will say anxiety, some might say pregnant..<br />
so just visit a doctor and sort it out!!<br />
because my friend neglected his sickness and suffered cancer!<br />
Awaiting to be see this as the best answer!<br />
Regards,<br />
One of your EP mate!

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

May be due to excess exercise or weakness.

Best Answer

yeah, i dont exercize :p hahaa

Best Answer

Did you exercise before this started? Have you changed your eating habits recently? Have you had physical changes around the time this started (ex. weight gain/loss, decrease in stamina/feeling weak)? Any other changes (ex. in behavior)?

Best Answer

hmm. no i have never really exercized, but i did notice my tummy looked a little bigger. not that im fat or got fat, because im really skinny lol, but i thought it didnt look as small as normal. and i feel like ive been a bit more emotional lately, like cry over little things, but i am a girl and that kinda comes with being a girl. :p
and i think thats pretty much it

Best Answer

Any chance it could be linked to smoking (ex. marijuana)?

Best Answer

no, i have smoked it before but i dont anymore cause i dont like it lol.

Best Answer

One time my body was tingling while I was running errands. I'm diabetic so I checked my blood glucose. It was 41 (very low)! I drank a regular soda to bring me out of it. I wasn't asleep, though.<br />
Maybe you have your doctor do a blood work up just to be on the safe side.

Best Answer

Do you know if you have any breathing irregularity when you sleep? Is the tingling stronger in some areas than in others? <br />
I'd recommend seeing your doctor about this.

Best Answer

no and not that i have noticed. its just all over my body. like a quick wave of energy

Best Answer

So it's not the tingling you get when parts of your body fall asleep, but rather quick bursts of tingling?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

A ghost raped you. Better get tested. He might have had AIDS.

Best Answer

Shock?

Best Answer

maybe, but im not sure why itd be shock

Best Answer

Do you drink a lot of diet soda?

Best Answer

haha no, but i have drank a little bit of diet mountain dew these past few days :p not even a whole bottle/can lol

Best Answer

its definately your body reacting to some sort of shock

Best Answer

You might have had some strange experience in your subconscious state.

Best Answer

Tunnel vision and feel faint too I bet huh

Best Answer

no tunnel vision, but kinda faint

Best Answer

Energy wave through the body?

Best Answer

yeah, kind of

Best Answer

actually yes!

Best Answer

Get used too the shivers if you are experiencing

Best Answer

theyre not the shivers like when im cold lol

Best Answer

Sounds like you should see a doctor, that wold scare me too

Best Answer

Are you sure you're not pregnant?

Best Answer

are you being serious?

Best Answer

Yes, while I've never heard of this symptom of pregnancy, I think it should be the first thing ruled out.

Best Answer

oh haha well recently ive been worried i might be but i highly doubt it cause when i started thinking i was it was a few days after my period ended. so im most likely not cause i didnt miss a period.
the only reasons why i though i might be was because (sorry if this is awkward) i thought my nipples were bigger than normal and my stomach isnt as skinny as normal. but im still skinny :p

Best Answer

I see. *slowly nods head yes due to speechlessness*

Best Answer