Lots of people have potential inside themselves which is not realised.I do not think its their "fault",but the result of a system which imprisons us mentally from birth,some coping better than others in survival in it.You are equal to anyone,you just do not see it.

Best Answer

Ditto. Anto you are not a mistake you are a worthwhile person and I wish you could see that.

Best Answer

There is little if no equality on earth today. Its a competitive world which has lots to learn before upgrading and reaches a balance and achieve standards diffrent than accumulating earthly possesions, power to manipulate others and feeding this build in ego which enslaves most of us. p.s.

Best Answer

I just looked at the prodcution records - you are not a mistake you are a unique new design <br />
Be proud !

Best Answer

Lo there,tried to contact you,but had problems.Can you get me on EP?

Best Answer

Hello there!
I dont know how do I do that ?
I am not very good with computers
i am whitemalemaid@yahoo.co.uk as well by the way

Best Answer

God makes us becz their were always ppl after he created they of course, no matter what happened Adam and Evie made a big mistake like they tell in the bible,but he made us becz either way were sinners and we can't change that

Best Answer

Same reason he made all of us, same reason a family decides to have a baby. Preservation of life. p.s.

Best Answer