He broke up with me on Tuesday and blocked me on every site and I'm not allowed to call. People told me not to try and talk to him and he'd come back but I didn't think he would and I was right. I wrote a huge 1,728 word letter and sent it to him on my mom's account. I told him things like I learned my lesson and I will fix it and I don't blame him at all. I told him I love him and miss him. He said he loves and misses me too, but he doesn't want me as a girlfriend anymore and only wants me as a friend or a best friend. I can't do that of course because I love him too much. I asked if he ever thought we could be back together and he said maybe, reaaally far in the future. He blocked my mom's account and now I absolutely have no way to talk to him. I'm hurting a lot and I can't let go easily. I gag on my COMFORT food because I remember that he is gone. Is there even a sliver of hope for me? :( I'm only 14 but I LOVE him and can't get over it. I'm not stupid. I just love him so much.
mynameisjupeach mynameisjupeach 16-17, F 22 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

If 5 years from now, you will look back and laugh. You may even be here on EP to tell a young girl that it all turned out fine as you moved on.

Best Answer

Normally I click the like button because I found a comment funny, but for whatever reason, I just liked your comment.

Best Answer

Ignore him.he'll get curious and call eventually..guys are like that.

Best Answer

At this point of time, just try...<br />
and try to continue doing your normal day to day routine...<br />
I know it is very hard to take off someone from your mind so easily...<br />
Had it been so easy, I would have forgotten my girl by now, its been 9 years since I first saw her, now I am 25 and I still love her like crazy, and she still wants me as a good friend.<br />
Try and concentrate on your studies, and I wish and pray for you every day from now on, so that a small ray of hope(he coming back to you), would become a reality...

Best Answer

Thank you a lot.

Best Answer

ok Im 13 but here's the thing. Everyone ALWAYS has there soul mate out there for them. It just takes time. And maybe now it feels like theres nobody in the world like him. But hun, there is. I went through the exact thing. Trust me. I hope you feel better. If u want u can message me. Stay strong girl!

Best Answer

We were meant to be it seemed like. We were so happy and so much alike and everyone loved our relationship. I loved it and I thought he did too but I guess not... :( it felt like I got lucky and found my soul mate early...

Best Answer

Let your heart heal. If he comes back, then you know he's right for you. If not... Then he's not right fo you at all. Theres someone out there waiting for you to love them. And cherish them just like they'll do to you. Maybe along the way there will be heart breaks, but in the end it all worth it.

Best Answer

Move on! Believe me, you don't want to be stuck with the same dude at your age.

Best Answer

He's doing the best not to harm you by blocking you off. Only time will let your feelings for him go away and he's smart enough to cut off that communication. He knows very well that you'll keep dwindling upon getting back together but for now, he's made it clear that he does not want you as a gf. <br />
I know it's tough but try to do something that'll keep you distracted until your feelings for him are gone.

Best Answer

You're 14, let him have his space and go on with your life.That means no contacting him at all. If you are happy that's a great draw for others and who knows maybe he'll see that and want to get back together with you.

Best Answer

Sounds like he dumped you for being too needy, so chasing after him isn't going to convince him you've changed. The best thing you can do is forget him. If he comes back, great. <br />
If not, you'll be driving a new guy nuts in about 3 months.<br />
In fact, you probably already are and don't know it. You're a cutie and school is full of guys.

Best Answer

I guess you're right. But I don't want another guy.. :l

Best Answer

You will. Let it heal.

Best Answer

move on love trust me

Best Answer

oh to be young again and feel love's keen sting

Best Answer

Guess you will have to find someone else to share crayons with

Best Answer

why would you want him back? if can cause you this much pain, it will happen again. :(

Best Answer

because we were so happy a few days ago. :( we'd never broken up before and we were together for a year and a half.

Best Answer

but he left you now. this will not change honey
and if he was as happy as you why did he break up

Best Answer

because of the constant arguing. the arguments were the only time we weren't happy and i told him i'd fix it and he wouldnt accept it.

Best Answer

what were you arguing about?

Best Answer

he said he would "make time for me" one day and i got offended but the only reason he said that was because he was trying to make me feel BETTER rather than worse because i was upset when he said he wanted to talk but then couldn't because of SCHOOL WORK.

Best Answer

Love isn't about trying to make time for someone
when your in love, you move heaven and earth to be with.the one you love
sounds like your putting more effort then he is. stop chasing him.

Best Answer

he was doing school work though! it was my fault!

Best Answer

the ending was just about that one night :(

Best Answer

ooops meant to say it wasn't about just that night
that was the last straw, make since

Best Answer

Nnope, giveit up, life moves on and soon there will be another boy dumping you and breaking your heart. Learn a lesson and move on, welcome to life.

Best Answer