mrsgaga mrsgaga 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I am going through this right now personally. I am married and my single male friend has been after me for a year. I have feelings for him and it's awful. Please tell her that it's like digging and falling into a black hole & there are no guarantees she can get out of it. What if he doesn't leave his wife? Plus, karma can be a real *****!! Buyer beware!!

Best Answer

All you can do is offer your opinion on the matter and hope she comes to her senses. She has to make her own mistakes and learn from them. Its hard to stand by and watch it but your hands are tied. Just be sure to be there for her if she falls hard.

Best Answer

You can't I am afraid, the heart wants what the heart wants. Not many man actually leave their wives I think, maybe the wife finds out and kicks them out !!

Best Answer

Sorry but your friend is without morals, I wouldn’t go after someone who is REMOTELY committed to a person, so how about a married man!!! I wouldn't try even if I'm madly in love with him, being hurt is better than messing up a family! – Tell her if she tries and doesn’t get him probably she will be let down, and if she tries and gets him, then she has won a jerk, what kind of man who leaves his wife and maybe children for a stupid girl! – I think it is a lose-lose situation!

Best Answer

u r right~~ well im trying she is not really listening

Best Answer

So true....

Best Answer

Some mistakes people have to make for themselves.

Best Answer

Try speaking English. It's spelt TWO. We aren't texting here. And it's out of. Same nuimber of letters.

Best Answer

Remind her that he sleeps with his wife. His wife has priority and if he really loved her-he wouldn't be living in the same house with the wife. Also tell her how little respect she deserves for messing with SOMEBODY ELSE'S MAN. It's lower than low.

Best Answer

ask her why she wants a married man,does she not think ,if he was to do this behind his wife back, he will cheat on her,so if he was to do that to her,he would at a later date do the same to your friend,what is wrong with the single men out there,go find the good boy,that is working and has a car.

Best Answer