mrsgaga mrsgaga 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I am going through this right now personally. I am married and my single male friend has been after me for a year. I have feelings for him and it's awful. Please tell her that it's like digging and falling into a black hole & there are no guarantees she can get out of it. What if he doesn't leave his wife? Plus, karma can be a real *****!! Buyer beware!!

Best Answer

All you can do is offer your opinion on the matter and hope she comes to her senses. She has to make her own mistakes and learn from them. Its hard to stand by and watch it but your hands are tied. Just be sure to be there for her if she falls hard.

Best Answer

One bit of wisdom I have gained during my over 6 decades of life is that even God Himself cannot talk a lover out of a love affair.<br />
I really do feel for you because I am going through the same thing with a friend right now--not an attempt at an extramarital affair but just an affair with an abusive lover--and I have had the good sense to know that I can say NOTHING that will get this fine women to consider ditching the man who is hurting her and breaking her heart and spirit.<br />
It is one of the saddest and most hopeless things in life to watch a friend going over the cliff when it comes to love. And, as far as i can tell, and as much as i love to give advice to the young....there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop her. Just for the sake of honesty in the relationship, you can tell her briefly, ONCE, that you think what she is doing is a very bad idea with the potential for great pain for her, her lover, his wife and any other innocent parties to the situation such as kids...but the odds are excellent she will not listen to you and will waste a chunk of her life trying hard to turn a complex and difficult situation into the romance of the century.

Best Answer

You can't I am afraid, the heart wants what the heart wants. Not many man actually leave their wives I think, maybe the wife finds out and kicks them out !!

Best Answer

Sorry but your friend is without morals, I wouldn’t go after someone who is REMOTELY committed to a person, so how about a married man!!! I wouldn't try even if I'm madly in love with him, being hurt is better than messing up a family! – Tell her if she tries and doesn’t get him probably she will be let down, and if she tries and gets him, then she has won a jerk, what kind of man who leaves his wife and maybe children for a stupid girl! – I think it is a lose-lose situation!

Best Answer

u r right~~ well im trying she is not really listening

Best Answer

So true....

Best Answer

Some mistakes people have to make for themselves.

Best Answer

Try speaking English. It's spelt TWO. We aren't texting here. And it's out of. Same nuimber of letters.

Best Answer

Remind her that he sleeps with his wife. His wife has priority and if he really loved her-he wouldn't be living in the same house with the wife. Also tell her how little respect she deserves for messing with SOMEBODY ELSE'S MAN. It's lower than low.

Best Answer

ask her why she wants a married man,does she not think ,if he was to do this behind his wife back, he will cheat on her,so if he was to do that to her,he would at a later date do the same to your friend,what is wrong with the single men out there,go find the good boy,that is working and has a car.

Best Answer