Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 23 Answers Mar 30, 2013 in Health

the essence of your allure and the charm of your wit with a touch of your beauty that will make my heart beat skip.....

Best Answer

I have that but it's very precious. An ounce of it costs 10,000 dollars. How many tokens have you got?

Best Answer

just enough to place at your feet kiss your hand look up into your eyes and fall madly in love with your beauty and grace.

Best Answer

You're not the regular nurse. What did you do to her?

Best Answer

It's quality control. We switch nurses ever so often so we don't become too attached to you and so we can get reports from a different nurse each time.

Best Answer

Oh ok, then I shall have so Ativan and some bennidryl please. :D

Best Answer

IV morphine, please.

Best Answer

Here you go. Just put it under your tongue and it will melt in your mouth. I need to watch you take it though. Sources tell me they suspect you've been hiding them under your mattress.

Best Answer

Hey, I never hide the morphine! Now the answer might be different if we were talking psych meds...

Best Answer

anything to make us feel good

Best Answer

Synthetic heroin in 80mg pill form.

Best Answer

I'll just need some more patients and something to help me understand my daughter better (something for her would be nice too). Oh yea, and a lot more time with her!<br />
(I can successfully resist throttling & shaking her until she starts thinking clearly)

Best Answer

Yes, it takes A WHOLE LOT OF PATIENCE to raise a child. That's exactly what you need. I will refer you to the EP psychologist to work with you and your daughter. I'm also going to recommend some clonazepam to help both you and your daughter to relax a little bit. Sometimes you just need to slow down and take life easy. Have some Chai tea and see the EP masseuse a.s.a.p.

Best Answer

As many addicting pain pills as you got

Best Answer

Here's some 5 vicodins. You will wake up on Wednesday.

Best Answer

i take depakote and seroquel. a xanax would be nice, though.

Best Answer

Here's your Xanax. Enjoy!

Best Answer

thank you much! :D

Best Answer

Don't know...but whatever it is, I want to fill the void in my soul.

Best Answer

Here's the best antidepressant there is. It'll take at least 3 weeks to take effect though.

Best Answer

Thank you. Your kindness and compassion have helped me to feel better already.

Best Answer

The Hammer pill please, thanks

Best Answer

I'm searching my records and it doesn't show that med. Where did you get them from and what is it used for?

Best Answer

my paints around my ankles should how it's given, and this time use plenty of KY jell don't give me the U.S cut back's rubbish, as for where I get them from only the S. U government can tell after they kill you of course. see you around

Best Answer

Chivas Regal via a Intravenous

Best Answer

Okay. Make a fist and squeeze your hand. You should fall asleep soon.

Best Answer

Already got em thanks...only Pot for this stoner...

Best Answer

Did you know that your not allowed to bring your own pot to EP? You have to use EP generated pot. I will have to confiscate your pot. Hand it over please.

Best Answer

Did YOU know that I have an AK-47 on EP that says if you touch my pot then I splatter your brain meats all over the wall...Smiles...*sparks a pipe of my OWN weed*

Best Answer

The EP leaders are watching you. Big Brother is also watching you.

Best Answer

And you too Comrade...We are all uniformly ******...The difference I see between us right now...Is that YOU are the one who seems to be timid and scared...I do NOT fear my Government...Because I KNOW my government still fears We The People...

Best Answer

Fatal dose of valium

Best Answer

No can do. We only torture people here. We don't kill them. Trust me you don't want to be on suicide watch at EP. They put you in a straight jacket and they don't let you out of your room.

Best Answer

Sorry not into down town drugs, I prefer up town go fast type meds

Best Answer

If I only knew you were stopping by with meds, I have just taken my evening meds.<br />
I could have sampled some of yours....

Best Answer

No problem. Tomorrow is another day.

Best Answer

Whatever, I'm not picky

Best Answer

Okay, here's some Lorazepam for your anxiety. Sleep tight.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer