Okay so me and my best friend have been friends for years she has never been with a girl yet claims she's a little more then just curios when it comes to them, she has asked me in the past to sleep with her she believes it would make our friendship stronger and all that jazz I don't see it however I have loved her for years but I don't want to tell her this just in case it jeopardizes our friend ship, just the other night we were drunk and talking and she told me I was her soul mate and she said I know I know as if I understood what just came out of her mouth, she dates and loves men and tells me all about her heart break ect. So my question is should I make a Move and hope for the best or should I just let it slide and be the girl who falls In love with her best friend. The worst thing is I would be quite happy to spend the rest of my life with her. Any ideas Please help!
Cakeyanne Cakeyanne 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in LGBT

that happend to me once, she never told me and it was so confusing because I had no idea and she stopped being my friend because I met a guy and it hurt her feelings and I just couldnt understand why she got so mad and emotional because of that I ended up with no guy and no best friend which sucked for me because I didn't know.. even if I did know I'm not that kind of person.

Best Answer

Give her a surprise french kiss. I bet she will fall in love for you too.

Best Answer

That's just SICK!

Best Answer

Yeah - girls are so cool to fall in love with.

Best Answer