I don't feel love, everyone hates me.... even my own parents do. I want to die and end this suffering now! I've cut and that's not enough! I'm not doing this for attention I just want to die so everyone would be happy....
RogueStrikerSXA RogueStrikerSXA 13-15, M 19 Answers Nov 25, 2013 in Health

go see a doctor and a therapist. there are deep rooted issues that you need to work through that are causing you to do these things.<br />
trust me, i go through cycles where i am extremely suicidal.. but i also get over them and move on, u can too

Best Answer

You've got 3-5 short years to go before you're 18 and can move away from your parents who don't seem to love or emotionally support you. I can only imagine how horrible your home situation must be and I'm sorry! If it's really that unbearable you might prefer to live with relatives or even strangers in a foster home until you reach adulthood. Adolescents do have a tendency to over-dramatize things, so make sure you're not overreacting or misunderstanding the way your parents feel about you before you move out. Once you make peace with your current home situation or stabilize it with a new family, put all of your energy into your education. If you don't have friends at school, target the loners, the kids who eat lunch by themselves. Ask to sit with them. Talk to them. These kids likely need companionship as much as you do and will become your network of friends. You'll need to be strong and courageous to approach strangers, since some if not most will very likely reject your offer of friendship. But it will be worth it in the long run. Good luck. Build a new and improved life. Don't end this crappy one just yet!

Best Answer

You wouldn't write this if you didn't want any kind of help from us. You want some kind of attention, wich is a good thing, it means that your decision isn't complete. There are numbers of reasons for NOT killing yourself, and i won't list them because you've probably heard them already when you read this. An I know that i cannot help you by saying that i'm sorry for you or that I don't want you to commit suicide.<br />
I know it's strange, but I want you to do me a favour before you leave this world. Just one little favour.<br />
And that is: Live one day more.<br />
This is a big cliché, but that's because it's true. You should live and not just survive. <br />
So that day, don't think about anything. It's your last day on earth, so enjoy it. Eat whatever you want, maybe you want to go out and scare people, maybe you want to spend all your money on something odd etc. Do whatever you want to do.<br />
I am begging you to do this, because i have a small hope that that'll make you want to live one day more.. and then one day more... and one day more.

Best Answer

Join the queue! You do realise this site is already over it's quota for the day.

Best Answer

Go find a high bridge. Take a short walk. And STFU about it.

Best Answer

What if the moon were green cheese?

Best Answer

I don't see the point in wanting to make them happy

Best Answer

If you really wanted to do it you wouldn't be wasting your time posting a question on EP. So you don't really want to die at all. Stop being such a drama queen.

Best Answer

Maybe the reason he's "wasting" his time on EP is because he is so desperate for help.

Best Answer

Gee did you wok that out all by yourself?

Best Answer

Are you being sarcastic?

Best Answer

Go get laid, it helps

Best Answer

yep, so many times I have been there. And the thing that sucks so bad with depression and mental illness. Is that there can be waves of good, and progress and life going and then when fall into greys and swirls of self-hate, it's so hard to see "out of it" that again there will be better times and things that make you laugh.<br />
Hard to see from your perspective I am sure; but if at all possible try to hold onto a dream or something for yourself for the time AFTER, you are your own person. That is after you are out of school, choosing your direction and things ba<x>sed on YOU. The dream, desire, want doesn't have to be anything that's important to anyone else...parents ect. It's all about you.

Best Answer

pm me, we'll talk privately

Best Answer

Change what you are doing and find different paths to take, it is never to late.

Best Answer

Feel better now that you've vented?

Best Answer

Dont Do IT.

Best Answer

There are thinkers and doers in this world, which one are you?

Best Answer

doer. I've done it multiple times to the point where I almost died.

Best Answer

If you've tried and failed then you lack conviction, the human body is a fragile thing

Best Answer

Tried multiple times but has yet to succeed. Oh well.

Best Answer

Not true. Statistics show that you're more likely to end up a vegetable after a failed attempt than being successful.

Best Answer

Statistics show that their are several reliable ways to off yourself, when someone fails it is usually because they tried to avoid all pain (IE: carbon monoxide inhalation or taking copious amounts of pills), but slitting your carotids always works.

Best Answer

Yeah I think pain avoidance is a huge factor in the failures. But if you're attempting suicide to avoid perceived pain...

Best Answer

If you use a sharp knife the pain will be minimal and you will only be conscious for a couple seconds after the cut anyways

Best Answer

But if he's too afraid to deal with the imaginary pain he perceives in his life, a couple seconds of actual pain might be too much.

Best Answer

If they lack the conviction needed to deal with maybe 3 seconds of real pain then they lack the conviction to end their life.

Best Answer