Too much white for me. LOL! I have a colored ceiling now. Not sure I would do it again. I am a color person...love color. But you could use colorful accents? Your home, your choice.

Best Answer

Man card.. Hand it over

Best Answer

hahahaha...working with what is already there :p lol

Best Answer

you are in the mortuary having just died

Best Answer

Hoped you have high ceilings, 11 feet plus. mx:))

Best Answer

yep, high ceilings with moulded plaster light fittings...the real 50's deal

Best Answer

Nice.... mine are early 19th C regency period. One inch short of 12 feet high. How are you on ladders? mx:))

Best Answer

shaky at first but good these days...plenty of practice on the other rooms...those ornate cornices are a real ***** to get the brush into hey? mine are neo art deco style

Best Answer

Wow... I didn't used to like art deco.. to many straight lines and angles for my taste.... but I am learning to appreciate it and the vibrant colours. mx:))

Best Answer

I've gone loud throughout the house...main loungeroom is in persian lime, with white trims and period danish style lounge set...looks the bomb!!! :D

Best Answer

and purple persian carpet on light timber floor :-)

Best Answer

When do I get invited? I'll order some special dark glasses ready! mx:))

Best Answer

I have a spare set of welding goggles you could use :D

Best Answer

Aw.... you also have a sense of humour! mx:))

Best Answer

Not coral. I hate coral. Try aqua, azure and peacock blue with a pinch of yellow somewhere.

Best Answer