DrMATRIX007 DrMATRIX007 26-30, M 8 Answers May 16 in Dating & Relationships

Can't speak from personal experience but my imagination screams "hell yeah that is going to be painful"

Best Answer

I am told yes, very. Advice...women don't really care. Don't do it unless it's religious or medically necessary.

Best Answer

It appears you have had sex, if you have it done you well lose sensation I think like 20% but talk to a Dr

Best Answer

i never had sex ... till now so i dont know abt it bro !!!

Best Answer

Well, I'm a girl and my brother in law had it done at 17 after sex he said he it's totally different.

Best Answer

Yeah dude, it's gonna be way painful.You will be on pain meds and won't even be able to wear underwear for a week.After the week you'll be okay.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

cant pull back my foreskin when its erected

Best Answer

See a doctor for advice. I think my son will have the same problem...but hes only 13. Skin stretches. If you dont have a problem when you are flacid, I think it's something that can be fixed without surgery. But I dont really know. Good luck with it. I was told it is extremely painful as an adult.

Best Answer

Thanks bro for your advise i'll consult a doc asap :)

Best Answer

not as painful as castration

Best Answer

The problem is can i got for work after this surgery or need rest for a weak ???

Best Answer