My stupid, boring Language Arts teacher doesn't teach it right. She just sits at the desk, and is a -- Excuse my language. A smart-***. She mimics everyone. And I want to say this SO bad. But I need opinions.
ICantGoMyOwnWay ICantGoMyOwnWay 13-15, F 7 Answers May 23, 2012

Not a good idea Sweetie. She might hold it against you. Think it through

Best Answer

Sounds like she isn't Teaching, she's just wasting your time. But it would be really hard to tell her without getting in trouble. But Teachers are people in their spare time, maybe you could ask her to recommened an interesting book or ask what her what her favorite book is. Start with something nice and then say you're having trouble getting anything out of class. Be nice, but let her see your point . Don't attack with negativity.

Best Answer

Caution: Few authority figures react well when told they suck at their job in any way. Take the above answer with a grain of salt.

Best Answer

Anonymous complaint. Trust me. They do not like to be told.. I learnt the hard way :(

Best Answer

I never listened to my teachers much unless I absolutely had to. But if you must listen and she is teaching from a desk. Ask a question thats in your notes and make sure she has to get up and come look at them. Do this like three times within the hour. She might get the hint that shes a lazy teacher. If not that day, do it again the next day.

Best Answer

I'll keep that in mind;)
Sorry, I'm sort of a huge nerd guys.. She barely teaches, and when she does. It's while she's like. Making us play "silent speedball." or on a piece of paper. While she talks, with no emotion..
Why not make it fun like every other subject? The only fun classes, are science and history. I guess no one except me likes Language Arts and Math..

Best Answer

wait until your grade has been submitted. it's tough being a quick student with a slow teacher. but when you blow off your chance for a decent grade, you only hurt yourself. (i found out the hard way :D)

Best Answer

There aint nothing wrong with that. Just take in mind that not all teachers have the best of personalities and some teach better than others. She probably has been like this her whole life and won't change. They don't hire teachers for their personalities.

Best Answer

That sounds like god advice. If you know the subject better that your teacher it may be better to just put up with her until you get your grade. No point in wasting that for someone who doesn't seem to care that much about you.

Best Answer

No, wait until the class is over. Could it be possible you just don't like the class or the teacher? Everyone has a class or teacher they don't like. But, if what you say is true, wait and get your grade first then tell her what you think, but it doesn't sound if she'd be the type to take criticism well. Another thing, if you ask it the way you said you would, you may come across as wanting to start an argument. You get more bees with honey...

Best Answer

I would

Best Answer

No, research the material on your own if you can. or read the text book a few times. then ask questions on the material. try to challenge her. teach the teacher. kill her with kindness and try to appeal to her vanity. She just might share information she doesn't realize she has. You would be doing her students (present and future) a favour if you could show her sweetness and light.

Best Answer

No Smart Arse.

Best Answer