xSilentMurderx xSilentMurderx 18-21, M 20 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Turn off computer?

Best Answer

I'm on my phone xD

Best Answer

You know what I meant. : P

Best Answer

lol yeah

Best Answer

turn off the computer and tv and read a book trust me u wont make it to the tenth page

Best Answer

Think of something you loved to do as a child. For me it was baseball, and i will lar there and fatasize about hitting a game winning homerun. over and over then i fall asleep

Best Answer

to youtube and search some sleep music, it helps

Best Answer

1) Get in a "supine" position...2) close your eyeballs (both)...3) "space out dude!"...."this is Earth callin' Mr. Dude...'night!".....lol...

Best Answer

warm shower and a glass of milk

Best Answer

Actually there is a very easy thing that can help........ get ready for bed then lay down in your bed with lights off and gently squeeze the palm of your hands together, starting with the left side always and then the right..... repeat until you fall asleep.... this usually takes any where from 5 to 20 minutes.

Squeeze - left / Squeeze right. Squeeze - left / Squeeze right. Squeeze - left / Squeeze right. Squeeze - left / Squeeze right. Squeeze - left / Squeeze right.

Best Answer

my fiancee' has this problem...tossing and turning every single nite. we have found that the non habit forming "sleep aid" capusles work great. they are 25mg each, and 2 usually do the trick. sometimes turning on a fan or having some white noise helps as well. good luck... and yes stay off the computer too

Best Answer

CAN U TRY OUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU -

1. put off all that emits sound.

2. put off the light, tv, mobile.

3.if it is cold apply any balm like vicks on to your bottom side of both the leg.

4.rub until its warm

5. cover yourself with bed sheet or blanket

lie down straight

close your eye

start to breath slowly and feel the cool air getting into your lungs

and also feel the warm air coming out.

keep breathing - and try to feel the air .... you are relaxed, you will fall asleep with in 5 min. good night

Best Answer

Well if you drnking coffee or coke or anything contains caffein stop drinking these things.Don't matter you drink them in the morning it affects your night sleep.Do some sports.it don't have to be a hard one just take a little walk for 15 minutes each day.(Don't do this when you are going to sleep.) And if you are a student;try to study :D Always works for me :D You can also meditate for half an hour each day and relax your mind to have a healty sleep :) I hope these things work with you :)

Best Answer

take some melatonin

Best Answer

5 shots B52, I am sure you will sleep all night.

Best Answer

Read all the election news in the Washington Post. Only three days til election day in the States.(%

Best Answer

When I can't sleep I create my own world in my mind. Think of a place you like. Think of how the light looks. Ponder the colour of the sky. Examine the colour, size, shape, and textures of the rock. Listen to the sounds. If you aren't asleep by the time you start designing the architecture of the place you might as well have some coffee and stay up.

Best Answer

consentrate on the toes on your left foot

Best Answer

Drink warm milk

Best Answer