thebrutalflame thebrutalflame 22-25, M 7 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Health

Zinc, fresh air, and chicken garlic soup....

Best Answer

Cook yourself some chicken soup, open all windows an let some fresh air in, clean up all used tissues and set yourself up in front of the tv or bed make sure everything around you is tidy so you don't feel like you're living in filth. Have some tissues next to you, eat lots and Lots of chicken soup, have a hot shower, get into bed and watch tv or movies all day and you will feel beta in no time

Best Answer

You could also have a sauna these help sweat it out and keep your fluids up (water is best)

Best Answer

Bicardi 151

Best Answer

Lol I hate gasoline but ill have to give that a try thank you

Best Answer

You might not remember it but you'll sweat it out.

Best Answer

Word

Best Answer

Are you sure it's the flu and not pneumonia? It's going around.

Best Answer

I really freaking hope not my head and joints hurt like crazy and I'm sensitive to light????

Best Answer

If it is accompanied by a weird cough, get to the doctor. My grandson just got over it and my neighbor and her grandson had it a month ago. It's contagious so don't take a chance. Better safe than sorry.

Best Answer

Aww man now I think I have a weird cough I'm gonna die

Best Answer

Get to the doctor or an immediate care center. They'll give you an antibiotic. Otherwise you end up in the hospital. Don't waste time.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your knowledge I really do appreciate it

Best Answer