Sesi1990 Sesi1990 22-25, F 10 Answers May 18, 2012

touch screen phones have ruined the personality of real phones, I miss all those flip dashing Motorola phones. They really looked like the real phones

Best Answer

Yes. WTF I just want to make calls. Touch it with my face and it hangs up. Touch it with my @ss and I accidentally dial Mom, while we're smoking and bowl and using foul language and sh*t like that.

Best Answer

thank god im not the only one who thinks this, i had only 1 touch screen phone, and I HATED IT, i used to have Nextel, i wish they would come back, good hard rugged phone with a direct connect, thats all i need. fast and simple. now days, all phones are touch screen, and i think its a waste, so many people wants to update their facebook status while sitting on a *******, thats the only reason why touchscreen are popular. so you can surf the web and do everything else omg, I am a low tech man in a high tech world. i dont need phone that does everything, which is why i wish Nextel would come back. phone is just suppose to make call and text thats it. if you wanna go internet surfing, get on a Ipad or Laptop,

Best Answer

I agree completely with you, honey, but we can't go back now...we've come too far to go backwards...

Best Answer

It wouldn't be going backwards, it would be moving forward from something that didn't work.

Best Answer

"...something that didn't work."???? Smart phones with touch screens don't work? Please explain (I don't have one)...

Best Answer

That's why I still use my 11 year old phone :)<br />
I've been on EP too long... at first I thought your question was about "touch screen panties" :/

Best Answer

I don't blame you.

Best Answer

Yes indeed

Best Answer