You should not burden your life with the consequences of bad choices others have made. Losing you is part of his consequences.

Best Answer

Get out and don't look back. I would be willing to bet a lot of money that the person you met online isn't the same person they really are. You don't get 7 years for jay walking!

Best Answer

Feel free to abandon him without guilt, all his other friends will too.<br />
Or just get a PO box :)

Best Answer

That happened to me once too. I neighbor of mine got sent up for knifing his wife's lover. He and I used to fish together but he was one insanely jealous man when it came to his wife. To make a long story short, I had to let him go. I have not seen him in over 25 years. No idea what became of him and I don't know what happened to his kids or wife. You need to walk away now too. It is the best for the both of you. Trust me on that...when he comes out in 7 years, he will be very different and so will you.

Best Answer

Without know more detail.... Clean break from ANYTHING to do with any violence... OR any other situation where someone got hurt...

Best Answer