Both try to be with me as much as possible ( they don't know about each other of course ). One of them is very shy & afraid to reveal any kind of emotions, but he shows them involuntarily. The other one isn't shy or afraid- he always touches me, compliments me on everything that he knows about me, and he's always around to make sure i'm okay.... what's a woman to do in this situation?
PIPINHOT36 PIPINHOT36 36-40, F 13 Answers May 8, 2012

The shy guy! He will be the better one.

Best Answer

What your heart feels and says?<br />
Why not try the third one? Lol!

Best Answer

Just be quit and keep seeing them both until you decide to actually make life changing decision but don't lie to either of them in my opinion. I am male so I would say if they seem to be ok and don't know then wait.

Best Answer

The same thing happening to me and I made my choice already. Be with the man who try to comfort u not the one who ruin your mascara by tears. And if both r good to u, u can just let them go both and the one come back to be sure it's going to be yours forever

Best Answer

Let one of them go I was in a love triangle and it broke my heart. Two amazing guys I loved so much for different reasoned didn't know about each other.and was in love with both. You will lose both if they find out and you might lose out on the right one. I think you need to choose cus it's not fear to have two guys for yourself when they could find some out their for them. Keep one has your friend and the others as the lover. Trust me if you don't do something things will get worst and it does.

Best Answer

Drop em both, if either were what you needed you would have already chosen.

Best Answer

choose the one you fell for second, if you really loved the first then you wouldnt have fallen for the second

Best Answer

don't always take the obvious choce.

Best Answer

Give it a break from both of them...You don't have to be loved to love yourself. Discover who YOU are,and then,if either of then suit you,make your choice.

Best Answer

Chose the one with a job

Best Answer

this is one of those times to try to do a *********......lol......

Best Answer