Lukeyy Lukeyy 16-17, T 8 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

i couldnt be like that i would love my son or daughter no matter what and support them it helps that i grew up with gay family members and have had a trans friend if you was older i would tell you what i would say to them but i wouldnt want to give you any bad ideas even if you just laughed and ignored them just put the name you feel most comfortable useing and leave it at that they will eventually come around but until they do just remember you are special and wonderful just the way you are no one has the right to try to change you

Best Answer

Thanks, I think I'm gonna sign with my male name, I just don't want to ruin Christmas for them

Best Answer

they ruin it for theirself if they loved you unconditionally like they are supposed to it wouldnt matter to them which gender you are just as long as you are safe and happy so if they chose to be bad family members then they chose to have their holidays ruined because they are the ones causing it to be bad

Best Answer

just use your first initial and last name.....and for mom and dad..just sign, love and your first initial..they will figure out who you are.

Best Answer

Thanks that's probably what I'll do

Best Answer

Cant you get help? First you have to accept that you have a very serious problem.

Best Answer

http://transgenderlawcenter.org/issues/id<br />
http://transequality.org/Issues/federal_documents.html<br />
Perhaps this will give you a bit of help. Unfortunately, I think you will have to reach your age of majority before you can get legal without your parents consent.

Best Answer

You are a male. Sign the cards with your male name. I pray that your family learn to accept you as who you are and not what they would have preferred you to be. If not, then your family has lost a good son/brother/cousin.

Best Answer

I want, but whenever I use my male name, they blame me for ruining their day

Best Answer

In due time, I hope they will come accept who you are. In the meantime, you're male. All you can do is be true to yourself and use your male name.

Best Answer

Smart family. Sorry about you.

Best Answer

join the crew my peers don't accept the fact that i'm ftm and i already had all of my surgery and i'm 21

Best Answer

Just sign the card "Me".

Best Answer