wowievolsweaters wowievolsweaters 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 18 in Health

i'm comfortable with being the idiot i am

Best Answer

been trying for a long time, im fat so i get why i cant. you are beautiful thats why i dont get why you dont yet

Best Answer

One of the pleasures of getting older is accepting your appearance. I struggled most of my younger years but now that i'm in my forties I realize I'm mostly invisible to the rest of the world anyway. . . and amazingly I always was. As are we all unless we actually do things to bring attention to ourselves.

Best Answer

I struggled with that for years...with age comes being comfortable in your own skin, but you don't have to wait to be older...you can start now. Just realize that being comfortable in your own skin is not only an extremely attractive quality, it also sure beats the heck out of constantly trying to be something/someone you're not. The rest in and of itself is its own reward! <3

Best Answer

Yes, I found it a slow process and took time. I wish I had been that smart and insightful as a teen, it took me through my 20's to be comfortable with myself and confident. Good for you. :)

Best Answer

Yes, its an on-going effort.

Best Answer

If that is really you there , what aren't you comfortable with?

Best Answer

It is.
Everything really. I'm trying to be more self confident though.

Best Answer

Understood. I struggle too. I've improved though. took me to experience some things to gain confidence.

Best Answer