I love plants. My friend tells me to go into business for the $. And I was thinking on Dietitian, but I don't know. I don't want to waste anymore time. I am having a difficult time with this and it's stressing me out. I love plants but I know they don't make much, but I still love them regardless. Business does not seem very appealing to me, and being a dietitian only means dealing with people on a daily basis and worrying about their problems. I don't know. The answer seems pretty obvious, but I'm still stalling. Please help. I also think that business would be a good career because of the $ ?
defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 3 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in EP

Whatever happens, choose the one that you really like the most. I mean, the greens are everywhere. You can earn it. But you can't earn the happiness that your passion will do for you. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

You have to go into what your heart desires.... If you just open a business and its not really what you are looking for you will dread working there and you will feel stuck.Plus just make sure you have a good business ethic and good business since. Because in the beginning you can only rely on yourself to be an employee/owner. Good help is very hard to find. Just go with what your heart and mind tell you.

Good luck

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

on ep ?

Best Answer