I had driving anxiety too. Still do, and I don't like to travel more than 10 miles from where I live... lol. But what really helped me was getting a GPS. At least you wont get lost anymore. The traffic lights are another issue.

Best Answer

i just moved out here last year n havent had a car to drive so she bought me one n tomorrow she is wanting to teach me how to drive arround here there is alot of roads out here n idk

Best Answer

Start out slow, drive around the block a few times and then head to the next block, and the next... pretty soon you'll know the layout of the town. Find out where the food store is, and other places, take trips back and forth, one road at a time, one day at a time, and you'll eventually know how to get places :)

Best Answer

thank you n i will try it do u have yahoo or facebook if u do look me up carter.gary26@yahoo.com would like to talk more about this if u wouldnt mind
my name is gary carter

Best Answer

Some people are just not designed to drive..Maybe she can drive ,.since we are now in the age of.....<br />
Otherwise seek some proper training from a driving instructor..Just becos you have a licence does not mean you cannot learn how to do it properly from a good teacher.

Best Answer

If you are really that nervous, I'd really rather not think of you being on the same road as me.

Best Answer

GPS and how did you pass the test?

Best Answer