shylamarais shylamarais 36-40, F 10 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Addiction

Allan Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking. I don't know what it is about that book, but I did exactly as he said and I kicked a 22 year 1-2 pack a day habit. It's been almost five years now and I never crave them, ever. Those companies will never get another dime from me.

Best Answer

Another vote for the book. My husband read it and quit after smoking a pack a day for 35 years and trying other methods of quitting. This turned out to be the best!!

Best Answer

I quit cold turkey. It all depends on your state of mind.

Best Answer

I will quit soon too

Best Answer

I quit several times. The reasons I come back have nothing to do with addiction. That comes after I've started again. :( I found through meditation, that it's the body that is addicted, not the mind or the soul. You only believe you need them because of what your body is telling you. I know that you realize you're in control, not your body. Go with the physical helps, but add that phrase to your meditation. It's the body's weakness, not mine.

Best Answer

A book that denied nicotine addiction was the sole problem.

Best Answer

Chantix.

Best Answer

DONT purchased them

Best Answer