NEHEMI NEHEMI 13-15, F 5 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Start by breaking the word vegetarian down. Vegetarian usually means one who eats no meat, but eats eggs, dairy, and other animal products.

based on this very complicated dissection of the word I would suggest you stop eating meat. That seems like a good place to begin...

Best Answer

WHAT IS GOING TO REPLACE WHAT I HAVE BEEN EATING FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS

Best Answer

Vegetables and tofu? What part of this are you having trouble with understanding? I really don't get what you mean by this.

Best Answer

Seitan, beans, and I forget the 'chicken' substitute!
You won't know the difference!

Best Answer

Try some vegetables and don't eat anything with an eye (except a potato)

Best Answer

Does that mean jelly fish are ok?

Best Answer

IT INCLUDES SEA FOOD

Best Answer

There's an 'i' in fish.... :o)

Best Answer

There are many, many good books, and probably online sites that can get you going in the right direction. Start easy and do the nutritional research....

Best Answer

Your profile says you are 13-15 years old. A well balanced diet is very important when you are young and growing. I would get a physical and speak to my doctor before you accept this lifestyle. You are still growing and it is important you get good nutrition.

Good Luck to you and your mom.

Best Answer

Cut out any red meats to start with and replace chicken with Quorn (tastes and feels like chicken but isn't).

Best Answer

WERE CAN U FIND Quorn

Best Answer

Any good supermart in the frozen section.

Best Answer