blueflutterby blueflutterby 36-40, F 35 Answers Feb 7, 2010

how can you be too old to date? You aren't the only person 36 or older who is dating.

Best Answer

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER A STATE OF MIND

Best Answer

If it helps, I'm 55 and went on a blind date today, the man who turned up could have been my son in his late twenties.<br />
Have to say, I'm really not interested but enjoyed the meeting and it gave me a tremendous confidence boost. Just take one step at a time. Even if i'ts not what you want it might still paint a smile on your face. Enjoy, you're at the height of womanhood.

Best Answer

I think ivalid. Although it is true that we women sadly have "expiration dates" when it comes to mating/having children. Gosh, it sounds so callous for me to put it that way, but it's the truth!

Best Answer

i met my true love at age 38.<br />
keep on keeping on.

Best Answer

dnt be silly 36 is young lol

Best Answer

not valid or insecure this to will pass

Best Answer

Nail on the head mean anything to you?

Best Answer

Hmm.. nail on the head? Might explain the result of the poor quality of your answer. Hope you recover soon. Then make sure you make sense next time. Judging by your picture, you're no one to talk, old man.

Best Answer

You're never too old to date!! I'm 63 and didn't even meet my wife until I was 45--if I had given up at 36, I'd be all alone now. Go have some fun!!

Best Answer

YOUR NEVER TO OLD TO DATE BUT MAYBE YOU ARE JUST HAPPY BEING SINGLE

Best Answer

You're never too old to date! Especially not at 36. There are lots of singles in the world, of all ages. Dating is fun and sometimes leads to an amazing relationship. Why would you stop?

Best Answer

strap yourself by your boot straps and go out there and **** it out honey! LIFE IS TO SHORT TO REGRET NOT GETTING LAID.... DO YOU REMEMBER BLANCHE DEVEROE?<br />
by the way i am a frustrated virgin.... so i know what i am saying!

Best Answer

Hey, I get the sinking-aging feeling every year around my birthday. You shouldn't let it get to you. There's no such thing as "too old to" anything as long as you know your own limits.

Best Answer

That was 3 years ago, now you are 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I feel the same.. and I`m 37... I guess because there are not many available single men out there.. I dont know..

Best Answer

i am 47 and not too old to date, you are young dont worry. if someone turns you down they werent worth it you are better than that

Best Answer

good grief, if you at 36 are too old to love, date and enjoy that, this world is crazy ..of course you are NOt too old.....enjoy your lire, youre alive, dont worrry so much about it, the heck with worrying about what anyone thinks even if someone did ob<x>ject, you live your life and enjoy it as you see fit:)!

Best Answer

It's not your age. You're a lil scared and that's common. Like i told my friend yesterday it comes back to you. If you talk to people with your same interest and likes it's only natural that conversation will embark and friendships will develop and you'll be dating like it was something you never stopped doing. Relax have fun. Remember people that enjoy similar things and others that are adventerous to try new things..

Best Answer

Why, you have an entire lifetime ahead of you!

Best Answer

36???? try 41...i'm 41 and dating...nothing wrong with that. The insecurity probably is there, but sometimes, it's what we need to take a further step in life....<br />
So, go ahead, enjoy it, be true to yourself and to the person you're dating...that what matters...

Best Answer