Happy Birthday dude! I know right, 14 yrs is a looong time...but you only get smarter right? so maybe I'll be genius one day LOL

Best Answer

Yes, I felt the same when I turned 50 (3 years ago). But it's like they say---mind over matter. If you don't mind, it really doesn't matter. Have a wonderful birthday ;)

Best Answer

You could always add you age numbers together,50 =5.

Best Answer

im 48 and I am so scared of Ageism. Luckily I look younger because I skinny and have not gray hair. The OJ simpson trial was 18 years ago. I dont expect to be around in aother 18 years. im scared and I just hope I die fast.

Best Answer

Happy birthday dude,<br />
the whole 50 thing is playing with your head.<br />
Ask yourself ... is my health good? can I still chase the ladies?<br />
and if I get one can I still take care of the business?<br />
if you said yes to all three then 50 is just a number<br />
I know I hit 50 over 2 years ago, and I can still say yes to all three.

Best Answer

Enjoy! At54,I'm still going like I'm 24,just with more experience and wisdom.

Best Answer

I'm 19 soooo. . .

Best Answer

Happy birthday - yes,all the time! I was going through high school when you were born in 1962.

Best Answer

I'm 56, and still don't believe it!

Best Answer

First off, Happy Birthday! I don't have this problem but I am going to be 18 and most people think i'm like 13 or something.

Best Answer

Every birthday is another year closer to retirement (if such a thing remains). I had a great friend depressed about turning 50 until I explained it was better than the alternative...he looks forward to birthdays now

Best Answer

Yes, same here, except I got 8 years on you. I still blast my music, still dress cool, still like the same types of entertainment, I still run miles at a time.<br />
Have a happy one :)

Best Answer

Yep!

Best Answer

I know I'm really 16<br />
And since here it is tomorrow happy birthday and many, many happy returns

Best Answer

I think im gonna be exactly like u when im old

Best Answer

HAPPY B DAY!! - I feel the same way

Best Answer

I will be 60 this year. I thought it would take a lot longer to get this old! Make the best of every day!

Best Answer

48 goes by too fast.

Best Answer