I'm just numb right...but there've been a few tears today. I said to him last night etc etc bye...he text me today saying that I'm the one that's confused. So that of c ourse got me going again...I wrote telling no it's not me blah blah and to be careful and thhat I wish him the best. He wrote right back saying "ok bye" like he's gotta have the last word. I wrote "yeah ****you you cuz it hurts"he again right away he wrote "wooooo ok :-("then. I wrote "kiss my *** that you treat me like I'm any other girl when I very well know I'm not"
orchid00 orchid00 26-30, F 10 Answers May 16, 2013 in Empowerment

(((Hugs))) I hope this hug helps

Best Answer

Hi upset - I'm MIT - nice to meat ya. <br />
Sorry to have about that all which you posted up there.... I think that's why I hate texting - btw - here's my should if you want to make use of it.

Best Answer

Gotta agree with other people, new phone number, fresh start and good luck!

Best Answer

A fresh start seems to be in order and a new phone number sure wouldn't hurt. There's better out there.

Best Answer

Looks like you both want the last word. Try cutting all contact and sticking to it, you'll only prolong the agony otherwise.

Best Answer

Time to change your phone number.

Best Answer

This is sad, very sad to hear. I hope you know that things will get better with the time orchidoo. I'm here and available, we can chat if you like. Don't forget that you are not alone there :)

Best Answer

It's sad going through a break up. I hope things work out well for you.

Best Answer

Looks like you were the one who needed the last word. <br />
How long were you together?

Best Answer

I've known him 7 years

Best Answer