Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
letsjamkid letsjamkid 18-21 3 Answers Jan 26, 2012

Your Response


Leave her and see where she goes let her find out on her own if she has a problem don't force something you really don't know on a friend

Best Answer

I have only read and watched shows about anorexia. But from what I know, take her to the Dr to get a physical and discuss with the Dr.Then,find a support group as well as clinics that can treat her. Its easier if she wants the help. A neighbor's granddaughter died from this leaving two children behind. Approach her carefuly with love and try to understand, let her trust you and try to work together. You and your family are in my thoughts-Hugs.

Best Answer

idk, if she is in denial then really you can get a support group with her family involved in an intervention. Telling her she needs to go into treatment. Its a mental illness and she will need professional help.

Best Answer

Related Questions