CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 13 Answers Apr 12, 2012

It happens to me occasionally. As soon as you wake up and you feel your muscle start to tighten, straighten your leg and extend your foot by pointing your toes towards your head. This straightens the calf muscle and prevents it from cramping any further. It works for me every time.

Best Answer

Dehydration would be my first guess. Drink more water, especially at night, even if you aren't thirsty.

Best Answer

Do you drink a lot of caffine? Soda's, coffee, anything that has caffine! If you do, stop as much as you can, at least a couple of hours before you go to bed! It helped for me!

Best Answer

stretch routinely

Best Answer

lol just happned to me my calf incaved and it scared me i thout my muschles ripped its just a cramp from strething

Best Answer

I had this too and it felt like a really bad spasm,it was only for a few seconds and went away lol im not sure what it was but it felt scarey lol

Best Answer

Take potassium or eat a banana and magnesium supplements.

Best Answer

Eat a bunch of bananas and drink some gatorade

Best Answer

I also have that kind of pain, but don't have idea what the cause might be. But I figured stretching and walking would likely help than not. And it did help.

Best Answer

Get some salts and some water into your system, preferably potassium salt. Orange juice, Gatoraid, etc. Put some heat on it. If you have that horrible feeling you have a fever and might vomit, then you are really dehydrated. Same treatment, though. If that does not help, go to the doctor.

Best Answer

Tell the right calf to moo over & stroke it.

Best Answer

Rest and pain meds

Best Answer