Mara14 Mara14 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I hate to say this, but it's been my experience as soon as someone starts TRYING to sound smart, they sound really foolish.

Best Answer

Just be yourself

Best Answer

Why try to change who you are? For all you know you are very smart, but if you try to be something else and he fell for it, how embarrassing and tiring it would be if you had to keep up that act forever? What if he likes the fake you you've created? What then? You'd be bound to show your true self eventually anyway.

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of social group -- stock market or stock car races, finance or football? In any case, agreeing with others here, getting smart works much better than trying to sound smart. Asking questions that show you've been reading up on the topic works better than declaring Knowledge works better, too -- there's more than a few fellows who will spend the better part of an evening explaining the world to an attentive lady with a smile.

Best Answer

You definitely ain't gonna sound smart with any kind of advise from us

Best Answer

This reminds me of the house bunny movie.. Just be yourself he will find out sooner or later..

Best Answer

Don't try to be something you're not. Just be yourself.

Best Answer

Whatever you know alot about!

Best Answer

Talk about what you know, or talk about what you want to know more about.

Best Answer

The stock market.

Best Answer

Don't forget quantum physics!

Best Answer

Yeah, I always impress the men with my knowledge of that topic...

Best Answer

him?

Best Answer

something that u know a lot about haha

Best Answer