They seem tough, materialistic, and mean... but then you see them break down and you realize that they were born into a world of violence and skewed priorities and they feel totally powerless to it. They are all basically single parents because their husbands are criminals and always in prison, they are frustrated and sad to the point of having angry explosions all the time, they have money, but money can't soothe emotional pain, and they all have severe "daddy issues". I just want to hug them all. :(
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 4 Answers Jun 3, 2012

it can't be telling that story better than the Sopranos - i think Eddie Falco's performance on this score is almost untoppable

Best Answer

I think if someone really wants something different for themselves then they will make it happen. I know that people are born into terrible situations and sometimes don't even know a better life does exist, but I personally know several people who got out and made something of themselves. <br />
I know I can be jaded, but if I had empathy for every person with a crappy life than...<br />
I'll leave it at that.

Best Answer