No you're just doing something you enjoy.<br />
So keep doing it

Best Answer

I was watching poker all stars last night. I don't play poker don't understand the rules, they could well have been speaking a foreign language for the little I understood, but I watched it to end, just to see who won.

Best Answer

Good analogy

Best Answer

Hahaha..I sometimes do that but on Korean channel..just because the chicks are really good looking!

Best Answer

no. i watch stuff in German and Japanese cos it helps me learn the languages.

Best Answer

"I am Asian and I find that weird." Is that what you want me to say? God dammit, no it is not weird you are interested in a culture not yours. It's a good fucken thing.

Best Answer

Perhaps you lived there in a past life?

Best Answer

No, they have some good shows on there. So does the Korean Channel. Asian cinema has really progressed over the last 20 years.

Best Answer

:O they have a Korean Channel?! I shall find it.

Best Answer

It may share air time with the Chinese and Vietnamese channel. All media markets are a little different.

Best Answer

I found Korean Tv XD

Best Answer

I do that too.

Best Answer

I'm half orient and I don't speak it. Let aside its culture. I'm weirder than you for sure.

Best Answer

You are definitely not weird . My 10 year old granddaughters have been playing a Chinese Pixie Hollow game and they can not read a word of Chinese . They have fun though so guess it's all that matters .

Best Answer