JosephRoss92 JosephRoss92 18-21 20 Answers May 3, 2011

Whoa!!!!..........I just upchucked all my carrots after reading all the racist sh it........it's 2011 people......

Best Answer

they'd "disown you if you were gay?".........so then ........they do want you to boink their daughter?!

Best Answer

Makes you wonder huh? LMBO :)

Best Answer

I totally disagree with cynthia,,nt all interacial relationships fail,have seen many succeed..it depends wit the individuals.if u truly love that girl dont let her go..true love conquers all,with time your parents will realize that u were deserved each other..love doesnt know race.

Best Answer

Well, that is sad, but at least they are not lying to you.<br />
Keep that gay thing in the back of your head. It may come in handy when you are ready to leave the house and they aren't. Just drop the G-bomb on them, and they will part the waters to let you go.

Best Answer

Sadly, this is true. :

Best Answer

No that';s just their point of view.My dad said the same thing he would disown me and so have all the uncles,aunts,cousins.There haven't any gay people in our family line so.I am straight so i didn't have to deal with possibly being disowned.

Best Answer

Don't let them poison you with their toxic thoughts . No decent parent would cut off their children over either issue .. They should love you enough to want to see you happy whatever it takes.<br />
Will someone please put a muzzle on evilpaarents ,

Best Answer

thats sucky parents, a parent should love and accept their children no matter what.

Best Answer

You may not have bad parents, but you have gross parents who are stupid and racist and ugly on the inside and probably really insecure.<br />
If I were you I'd date the Black girl and laugh and rub it in people's faces if they had a problem with it.<br />
I'm middle eastern and I'm in a relationship with a Black man and I cannot even tell you how many racist Americans have said something to us about it. I always laugh at them and make sure to be extra touchy-feely with my boyfriend just to twist the knife in their hearts a little more. Americans can be sickeningly racist. It is even more shocking to me because it's usually not White people who say something about it, it's usually Black women, who you'd expect to be more tolerant! But WHOEVER it is, make it hurt them. They deserve the pain.

Best Answer

Well, which is it joseph? Are you gay? Or White?!? lol

Best Answer

I'd say so but Its not really anyones place to judge another.

Best Answer

I can see you in late 1930s. A good little Nazi turning your parents in. When parents try to control your thinking, that's bad, when society does it, that's brainwashing! Your use of the words "racist" and "gay" tells who won control.

Best Answer

just dont tell your parents your business

Best Answer

umm very rascist

Best Answer

Date who you like

Best Answer

date a black dude

Best Answer